I Am Already Retired
Even after you retire you need to plan well.
If things don't work out the way you want them in the first few years, that can have an impact on the rest of your life. So you want to plan well.
Most importantly, you need a retirement plan design (budget and planned expenses). A design that includes upcoming expenses (and some expenses you may not have though about).
Retirement Management Services:
- Retirement Checklist Meeting
- Determine How You Might Improve Your Retirement by Going Through our Retirement Checklist
- Distribution Planning – Tax Management
- Required Distribution and Tax Planning
- Distributions from retirement plans become required at 70 ½.
- Roth Conversion Analysis
- Roth Conversions can reduce Required Distributions from IRA’s at age 70 ½.
- Systematic Conversions can significantly reduce lifetime taxation of plans.
- Social Security Income Taxation Planning
- Social security is often taxed and can put you into a much higher marginal tax position. Planning can reduce this.
- Portfolio Risk Assessment and Strategies
- Review whether you are taking on more risk in your investment portfolios and what you might do to reduce that risk.
For tips and good planning advice, please schedule a free one-hour, no obligation, retirement consultation today. 410-677-4848 or email:email@example.com
If you have come in before and used a one-hour free consultation, we bill hourly for our meeting time.
Investments in securities do not offer a fix rate of return. Principal, yield and/or share price will fluctuate with changes in market conditions and, when sold or redeemed, you may receive more or less than originally invested. No system or financial planning strategy can guarantee future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that future performance or any specific investment, investment strategy or product will be profitable.